Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where did I go, you ask??

I'm still around.. and making cakes.  You will notice I haven't posted anything lately, that's because I'm SO DARN BUSY!!!!

I'm working part time at Whimsical Cake Studio, I used to work there before I went back to my insurance career (sounds dryer than it is haha), but I needed a part time job to save up some extra $$, pay the bills off... maybe get to go on a trip one of these days... etc!  And conveniently, they needed a cake decorator! 

I love working there and I still make LOTS of cakes now :) But I'll probably only ever post stuff I make in my "spare time" (what's that?).

But.. since I'm in a slightly gloating mood.. to ease your troubled minds while you wait for my latest masterpiece, behold the Peoples Choice winner at Books2Eat, an event supporting Edmonton Public Libraries.  You can see it/read about it at http://whimsicalcakestudio.blogspot.com/2010/05/bon-apetite.html, I helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment